How does it work?
Thanks to our online product transfer service, it's quick and easy to transfer your customers to a new mortgage rate.
Please click here if you are unable to view this image
And you can book a product transfer for your customer up to 6 months in advance. Your customer's new interest rate will start on the expiry of their existing promotional period.
Why transfer with us?
- It's quick and easy. Apply online in minutes
- Reduce the mortgage term at the same time
- No paperwork. The application can progress straight to offer.
To guarantee that your customer's product transfer takes effect on the 1st of the month after their current deal ends, we must receive their offer acceptance, signed by all parties on the mortgage, and any associated information by the 19th of the final month of their current deal. Offers are valid for 30 days.
You’ll receive a 0.30% proc fee for a product transfer.
Applying for a product transfer
To start an application you’ll need all of the following:
- 10 digit mortgage account number (found on your customer’s annual mortgage statement. Not the same as the case ID)
- Postcode of mortgaged property
- First name, surname and date of birth (for the same customer)
- Number of people named on the mortgage
- Last contractual monthly payment (must be correct to the nearest pound).
Securing your customers new rate
Once you've selected a rate to transfer your customer to, you can proceed to 'Confirm product transfer' following the steps outlined in our How to Submit a Product Transfer guide. We'll issue a Mortgage Illustration alongside the Variation of Mortgage Offer to save you time. This will also secure the chosen rate and the Offer will be valid for 30 days.
Important: If you choose to ‘Request a Mortgage Illustration’, this does not secure the chosen rate. You will only secure the rate by submitting a Product Transfer request. We can withdraw our products at any time, which means that if the chosen product is no longer available, you’ll need to select a different rate.
Click here if you're unable to view this video.