Helping with your client's New Build
We know New Build mortgages have a specialist set of requirements, so we deliver what you need, when you need it.
- Valuation instructed within 24 hours
- Builder incentives up to 5% of the purchase price considered
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan options up to 85% LTV
- A simple New Build application process, with case tracking to follow the application's progress.
Tips for a speedy offer
So your case is processed as quickly as possible, it's important you:
- Only provide the supporting documents that we request
- Provide all the documents requested together
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
We’re part of the government’s Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme. We accept Help to Buy: Equity Loan as a deposit for new build properties in England and Wales. We offer a range of Help to Buy: Equity Loan products.
A new Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is now available in England, and we have a range of products available for first time buyers. There are 2 key differences affecting home buyers in England:
- Available only to first time buyers
- Regional price caps have been introduced, which will replace the countrywide limit of £600,000.
The Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme in Wales remains unchanged and is available to purchasers.
To instantly estimate how much your client could borrow, please use our affordability calculator. To build the equity loan into your client’s affordability, you'll need to add 3% of the borrowed amount, divided by 12 into the monthly outgoings.
We don’t accept Forces Help to Buy as a source of deposit under this scheme.
New Build and Help to Buy: Equity Loan mortgages need extra care and attention. Get in touch with your BDM to discuss a case or give us a call on 0345 266 8928*.
* Lines are open 9am – 5pm Mon to Fri. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02). Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.