Joining our Intermediary Panel
Why join us?
We’re focused on helping you to help more clients. With an experienced team and great service to help make your life easier. Join our Intermediary Panel and benefit from:
- Common sense underwriting decisions – Day 1 shopping list including automatic acceptance for straightforward cases
- Easy to use online application system
- Direct messaging to the team looking after your case from within our online application system
- Great service, we have the right people, products and systems to support you
- Experienced and knowledgeable team.
Access to our Bespoke service
Join our Intermediary Panel and you’ll also benefit from access to Bespoke. Our personalised and flexible service for good quality complex cases, with key features such as:
- Direct access to a dedicated underwriter who’ll look after the case from enquiry to offer
- Up to 5 times income multiple can be considered
- Help for self employed clients – using net profit after tax and salary, and one year’s trading accounts can be considered
- Offsetting liabilities, such as school fees and childcare costs can be considered
- Will consider using up to 100% additional income.
How do I start the onboarding process?
To be considered for our panel, reach out to your Mortgage Club Relationship manager who can help you enquire. You can also get in touch directly with us by using our Contact Lookup to find your dedicated support. We’ve set out our onboarding process below so you know what to expect.
Our easy 4-step onboarding process:
Make an initial enquiry to join our panel with help from your Mortgage Club or directly with us. You’ll then be sent a nomination form to complete.
Send your completed nomination form to our National Sales Manager, Rhys Powell (Rhys.Powell@boi.com). Your form will be reviewed for approval to join our panel.
Once approved, we'll carry out due diligence checks and issue our Terms of Business for you to review, sign and return.
With due diligence completed you'll then be set up on our systems, ready to submit business. And we'll invite you to an introduction between you and your dedicated Bank of Ireland contact.
Please note: If your firm or advisers don't submit any business with us for a period of 12 months or more, they’ll be automatically removed from our Intermediary Panel. If you wish to submit business after this, you’ll need to follow our onboarding process to register again.
Registering for our online application system
If your firm is an Appointed Representative of a Network or Principal firm that you know is already able to submit business with us, you can register to use our online application system right away.
For Directly Authorised firms who have completed our onboarding process, you're also able to register for our online application system and submit business.
Find out if your firm is on our panel
If you're unsure whether your Principal firm or Directly Authorised firm is already on our Intermediary Panel, you can contact us to find out.
If you're a Directly Authorised or Principal firm that has not previously registered with us, you'll need to go through our onboarding process before you're able to register to submit business.
|Networks on our Intermediary Panel*
|St James's Place Wealth
|Mortgage Advice Bureau
|The Right Mortgage Network
*This is not an exhaustive list and shows only a selection of Networks that are already on our panel.