We're here to help.
Finding the right support
You'll find lots of resources on our website, plus it's usually a faster and more convenient way to get answers than giving us a call.
- Find answers to most pre-application queries using our Criteria Lookup, FAQs and Affordability Calculators.
- Check if you're able to register for our online application system and submit business from our Registration page.
- Find which solicitors are on our panel with our Solicitor Search.
- Need further support? Live Chat is the easiest way to get in touch for answers to pre-application queries.
If you haven't been able to find what you need from our website, we're here to help. Get in touch by finding your dedicated contact and we'll answer your query as quickly as we can.
Find your dedicated contact
We're here to help
We’ve made it quick and easy for you to get the help you need right here on our website:
New application enquiries
• If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for, you can also get answers to your pre-application queries by getting in touch with us via our Intermediary Live Chat*. We’re unable to answer case specific queries over Live Chat.
Applications in progress
• For an update on a case in progress, send a message directly to the team looking after your application by logging into your case hub
• See our latest service levels on our service update page.
Existing customer queries
• Secure a new rate for your customers using our online product transfer service
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call our Intermediary Enquiry Line on 0345 266 8928**
• Select option 1 for existing customer queries
• Select option 2 for new application enquiries
• Select option 3 for case updates on applications in progress
• Select option 5 for technical application issues.
*Live Chat is available 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Chat transcripts may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
**Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02). Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.