Working with us
We’re well equipped to help you find answers to your pre-application queries. The following options are available 24/7:
- Lending Criteria – check your clients’ suitability for our products. Criteria is available for Residential, Buy to Let and Bespoke.
- Affordability Calculators – accurate, quick and easy to use. Get an instant estimate of how much your client could borrow with us.
- Frequently Asked Questions – find answers to the most commonly asked queries.
- BDM Finder – easily find your dedicated support. All you need is your FCA number and postcode.
- Solicitor Search – check if a solicitor or licensed conveyancer is on our panel.
If you still need help, the quickest way to get answers to your pre-application queries is with our Intermediary Live Chat*. We’re unable to answer case specific queries through Live Chat.
*Live Chat is available 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Chat transcripts may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Online applications and submitting business
We have lots of useful information to make using our online application system as smooth as possible.
Our online application system
Visit our registration page to find out how to get setup to submit business with us. You’ll also find information about our onboarding process.
Take a look at our online application hints and tips guide for help with:
- Getting started with registration or logging in, including password resets
- Useful tips for correctly packaging a case
- How to upload documents
- Ways we’ll keep you updated throughout the process.
You can save time by letting your case administrators help you manage your cases.
Take a look at our linking your case administrator guide which will take you through this quick and easy process. Before you start, make sure your case administrators have registered to use our online application system.
Cases in progress
You can view our service updates to get a quick overview of our current service levels and business volumes. We update this page daily.
When logged into our online application system, you're able to view the case tracking feature that lets you know how your client’s case is progressing.
Getting case updates
Have a read of our ‘Keeping you updated’ section in our online application hints and tips guide for a better understanding of what case tracking features are available to you.
- We’ll send you an email notification letting you know when a case status has been updated. You can simply login to see the update
- You're able to send messages directly to the team looking after your case from within our online application system. This can be the quickest way for you to get further support once you've submitted a case.
We’ve made it easy for you to help existing customers. See our information below on product transfers, further advances, and porting & moving.
Our online product transfer service makes it quick and easy to secure a new rate for your client:
- Follow the steps to complete a product transfer with our product transfer process guide
- Read through our product transfer hints and tips
- Watch our product transfer video.
If your client wants to borrow more money on their mortgage, you could help them apply for a further advance with us.
See our further advance information page for everything you need to know.
Porting & Moving
If your client is looking to move, you could help them port their rate to a new property or take out a new loan with us. All rates are portable, subject to the terms and conditions of the original mortgage offer, current lending criteria and affordability.
See our porting and moving information page for everything you need to know.