Using our Buy to Let calculator
Step 1 - ICR calculation
- For a Buy to Let ICR mortgage, you only need to complete step 1.
Step 2 - Top slicing calculation
- To see how much more your client could borrow on a Top Slicing mortgage, please enter their details in both steps 1 and 2.
See our Buy to Let calculator help page for more tips.
Things to consider:
- The results are based on your client’s personal income, financial commitments and the rental income of the Buy to Let property being mortgaged
- During the application process we’ll ask for a more detailed breakdown of their income and outgoings, which could change the amount we can lend
- If your client is a contractor, please enter 80% of their annualised gross contracting income, in line with our lending criteria
- The minimum BTL property value is £100,000
- Maximum portfolio size of 3 Buy to Let mortgaged properties per applicant (either solely or jointly) across all lenders, including Bank of Ireland Group
- We don’t offer limited company Buy to Lets.
This calculator provides an indication only. It’s not a legally binding mortgage Offer and places Bank of Ireland UK at no obligation to provide your client with a mortgage. All applications must meet our lending criteria and are subject to assessment. The amount your client could borrow may be less once we’ve made this assessment.